Small Business Solutions
Managing domain registrations, a website, hosting, SEO, Social Media and your online reputation can be tough. And very, very time-consuming.
So do what you do best—run your business—and let us build your online infrastructure from the ground up.
We also offer a trustee service for name registrations (including private domain registrations), where you own the name and we administer it as your fiduciary.
From complex ecommerce portals to simple 1-page brochures, your site will look good and work well.
SEO & SERP
Google+, Facebook, Twitter and more; we interface your site to the marketplace of ideas. We list you in top business directories and include you in industry review sites.
Online Reputation Management
We capture the ambiance of your location, the unique appeal of your service and the incomparable quality of your product line.
We shoot high-definition video, on-location, and can provide your business with promotional video, product or employee training, event video and online commercials.
Need something more tangible? A DVD is often the solution. We will author a DVD for your business, so you can literally put your message into your clients’ hands and keep it there.
What’s The Cost?
site design, routine updates, social media, online reputation, server updates, domain feesall of the services your business needs.
Okay, What’s The Catch?
Sounds Good. How Long Will It Be?
Do You Register Domains?
We also offer several registration levels, based on privacy and marketing goals.
Can My Registration Be Private?
(See registration levels at left.)
What About Hosting?
Will Google See My Website?
Will I Know Who Visits My Site?
We’ll email recurring reports as often as you like so you can monitor and trend your website’s traffic patterns.
How Do You Handle Updates?
Which Browsers Will Work?
If your project requires us to support older browsers—these have obsolete technology—we will negotiate additional fees to do so.
What Tools Do You Use?
When the project calls for it, we’ll use PHP and PERL for processing and development server side.
What About Your Camera Gear?
(Select a thumbnail below to scroll and zoom an image.)
(Click an icon below to check live SEO.)
(Click an icon below to watch a sample video.)
Tell Us What You Need
We need to have a good idea of your business plans, what you wish to accomplish online and which services you intend to use, like domain registration, hosting, reputation management and so on. When it comes to your website, please be specific about your service or product, your goals and your customers.
An agent will make contact with you.
Case Officer On Duty
• Name Registration and Hosting
• Website Design / Redesign
• SEO and Social Media
• Reputation Management
• You Remain Focused on Business
• Embody Your Brand
• Inspire Current Customers
• Attract New Business
• Make Your Product or Service
Available 24 / 7 / 365
• Tie Name to Brand
• Memorable and Recognizable
• Dependable Trustee Service
• Domain Registered in Your Name
• Private Domain Registrations
• Data is First Thing (Not the
• Creative Presentation
• Highly Usable, Clean Interface
• Brochure Site or Full E-commerce
• Multi-browser Ready
• Only “Whitehat” Techniques Used
• Initial SEO / SEO Redesign
• Not on Page 1? You Don’t Exist
• Long Tail Keyword Analysis for
Content and Density
• You Live or Die on Facebook
• People Only Trust Their Peers
• Get Local: List in Google places,
Yahoo! and Bing
• Register in User-Reviewed Sites,
and Trade & Industry News
• Monitor Your Image and Brand
• Preemptively Guard Your Identity
Against a Bad Reputation
• Mitigate Negative Reviews,
Comments, Website Links and Listings
• Aggressive Damage Control
(on Individual Basis at Extra Cost)
• We Get You Online and Keep
• Stable, Secure and Fast
• Space and Bandwidth as Needed
• Choose Server Location Closest
to Your Customer (US, UK or Asia)
• Capture Your Business Ambiance
• Showcase Your Product Line or
• Display Professional Corporate
• Vibrant Photo-based Art
• Deliver SD or HD Video
• Progressive 720/24p and 720/30p
• Easily Shoot On-location
• Promotional or Event Video
• Online Commercials
• Your Message Viewed by Millions
with Online Video
• Make it Unique, Make it Personal
• DVD Authoring
• We can Use Your Existing Source
Video in Your Project
• Proof and Clean Your Original Copy
• Deliver Clear, Emphatic Prose
• Engage Target Audience
• Turn Up the Volume and
Persuade For Action
• Small Initial Startup Fee
• No Large Capital Investment
• Easy Monthly Fees
• Actual Price Depends on
Simplicity of Requirements
• Free SEO Included in New Website
• We Respect Small Business Owners
• We Enable the Entrepreneur
• We Appreciate Having to Operate
on Tight Margins
• We Manage Every Facet of Your
Online Presence for You
• We Communicate Well to Get Your
Site up Fast
• Personal and Responsive
• Easy Projects Completed in Days
• Your Particular Requirements
Determine Startup Time
• We Register a Name in 100%
Safety as Your Trustee
• You Always Own Your Domain
• We Manage the Technical Details
• Private Registrations Available, as
well as Advertising Options
no Privacy Protection
• CONFIDENTIAL: Protect Your Identity,
no Business Advertising
• SECRET: Both Privacy and Advertising
• TOP SECRET: Privacy, Advertising and
Domain Expiration Protection
• NONE: No Protection, no Advertising
• Host Near Your Target Customer,
with Servers in the US, UK & Asia
• 100% Green Powered Webservers
• We Manage Server Configuration,
Updates and Security
• SEO = Good Site Design
• Google will List Your Website
Quickly and Correctly
• Top Directories will Index Your
• Your Business Location Optimized
for Geographical Searches
• Referring Sites
• Successful Keywords
• Website Interaction
• We Report to You Daily, Weekly
Monthly or Quarterly
• Simple Text Edits Completed
Within 24 Hours at No Cost
• Major Site Updates and Changes
Take Longer and are Billed Separately
• Clear Communication and Realistic
• Google Chrome 20.0
• Mozilla FireFox 12.0
• MS Internet Explorer 9.0
• Apple Safari 5.0
• Opera 11.64
• MS Internet Explorer 8.0
• MS Internet Explorer 7.0
• Hand-code Using HTML 5 and
• No Dependency on Products like
Frontpage or Dreamweaver
• PHP & PERL on Apache Servers
• JVC GY-HD100U(A) ProHD 3-CCD
Camcorder with 16:1 Fujinon Lens
• Nikon D40 DSLR
with Nikon 18-200mm VR Lens
This business has served Greater Dayton and Wright-Patterson AFB with award-winning Asian Fusion and American-Chinese since 1989.
A non-party, grassroots candidate runs for Ohio’s U.S. Senate and urges common men and women to get involved and “change the way politics is done.”
This restaurant is an icon of Fairborn eateries. Established in 1989, it is well-known and has been operating in the same location for years.
This business has never used a website. It’s advertising channels were simply word of mouth referrals, chance encounters, third-party web listings over which the owner has no control and lastly, outrageously-priced yellow pages print ads.
The customer sought a complete online presence, from the ground up. This included the ability to attract and monitor new visitors, and the elimination of existing advertising.
The customer needed name creation, hosting, photography, and a website themed loosely around the restaurant’s interior. The site required a location map, image gallery and hours of operation showing realtime status messages.
The restaurant serves over 170 items. We were tasked to create an online menu, searchable via presets or free text. Menu data must respond to dynamic filtering, sorting and grouping based on several criteria; and data subsets must be selectable, allowing users to make customized “personal” menus.
The manager is a native Chinese speaker. He needed his English texts edited for grammar, technical accuracy and idiomatic precision.
We provided name creation services, copy writing help, photography and a data-driven website.
Google Search: Fairborn Chinese
Google Search: Fairborn Chinese Lunch
Google Search: Dayton Chinese Dinner
Google Search: Flying Tiger Chinese
Google Search: Flying Tiger
Scott Rupert is a political maverick. A true non-party independent, he identifies with the 40% of voters who fall outside two-party politics. Convinced our government needs a common man to put common sense back into it, the Constitution is his platform. State sovereignty is his first plank. He believes everyday men and women are suited for high office over career politicians.
The candidate requested proofreading services and a complete website redesign. He also required a serious video commitment from us.
Scott’s political campaign required exhaustive video production. The results had to be integrated into a redesigned site allowing visitors to search issues and view corresponding video segments. Scott also needed us to author a promotional DVD suitable for presenting to voters, supporters and staff.
Portions of Scott’s website contained casual language “street grammar” requiring edits for brevity and punctuation.
We delivered engaging video, and provided comprehensive DVD authoring and copy writing services. We also designed a new campaign website.
I am a “Full Stack Web Developer,”
meaning I do design, markup, styling,
behavior and programming, as well as
user interfaces and databases. I shoot
HD video and portrait photography,
and can bring all these together to
promote your business.
I am versatile and ferociously
dedicated to your online success. You
can reach me with the form, or via
the number at page bottom.
You are using an obsolete browser!